Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo just got my Pro Kit Springs today! Can't wait to get them installed!

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
I had that same feeling when my pro-kit and springs came in, its great

·
Registered
711 Posts
Where did you get them and for how much?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got them from Tunerworks for $319(CAD) plus tax. Didn't have to pay for shipping 'cause they are about 10 Minutes or so from my house!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah it's in Canadian dollars hence the (CAD), yeah I'll post an update and some pics when I get my new rims in 9 days!!!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I used that kit on my Mustang when I dropped it. They are awesome springs. I trust Eibach to make the best. Good purchase! Let us know how they ride. :) I need to find a nice set that will give me a little drop. I figure I can get away with about a 3/4 inch drop and still be able to make it into my driveway at an angle without scraping anything important.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How big is the box that the pro-kit comes in?

I'm out in Cali temporarily and I'm like 2 mins away from Modacar and I'm thinking about buying them and just carrying them on the plane and back home but I'm not sure how big and heavy they are. Might be worth it to just have them shipped back home.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
if you are putting them on yourself... good luck. make sure you have an angle grinder and blow torch on hand... or an acetyln torch. on my 95, i had to cut the rear shocks out with a grinder and replace the lower bushings. hope yours aren't as bad, but it might be a good idea to do the bushings while you have everything taken off. what shocks are you using?? good luck!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Actually - the pro kit drops 1.40" in front and 1.00" in the rear for all 90-93 tegs. Then for the 94-01 tegs the drop is 1.13" front and back.
The sportlines drop the 94-01 tegs 1.7" front and rear.
The Pro-kit retails for $232.95 and the Sportlines are $229.95

At least that's what JCWhitney says.

I installed my own pro-kit - you just need a spring compressor which I rented for five bucks. Then again, if you don't know your way around the car, it'd be tough.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
for the gen 2 Integra it's a 1.4" drop in the front and a 1.0" drop in the back. I'm using them on stock shocks. I might go Koni Yellows next year but around here they cost $900 (CAD) for a set.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey I got the Pro Kits installed! Check out this thread for pics here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts