Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
i've been quoted anywhere from 100-150 here in the bay. I just bought a kit from paintscratch.com and did it myself. it actually looks good i'm going to put it on when it stops raining. there's enough to do ur lip and sides also.

·
Registered
273 Posts
It took me 2 days to do the lip. IMO its worth doing it yourself. just need to prep it really well and be patient. sand, primer, sand, paint, sand, paint, clear, sand/polish. not that difficult but take your time. You'll appreciate it more if you do it yourself.

·
Registered
413 Posts
How many can would it take to paint the lip? just one? im planning on re-painting my tsunami lip soon, its chipped to hell. Also, what grit sandpaper did u use? and did u just use clearcoat bought from anywhere or does it have to be special automotive clearcoat like from paintscratch?

·
Registered
273 Posts
a 12oz bottle is way more than enough. 600 to clean it up nice, and 1000 and 2000 to get the paint and primer nice and smooth. get paint that has a flex agent in it. it helps alot. it isn't as prone to cracking and chipping.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thanks alot
, by the way, should I just sand the area where its chipped off and try to blend the paint in? or just sand the whole lip and paint it all? h yea and what about the clearcoat? do i have to get it from them or can i go anywhere to get it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.