Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While lookg at pictures of all your integras, I notice that no one seems to have any door dings. There are a LOT of careless people out there who just don't care what's in the way when they open their door, and more and more parking lots don't see to give you much room. I did a search for "door dings" and "door dents" and came up empty handed as far as prevention tips go, so my question is: How do you guys prevent door dings from happening?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
There should be little rubber linings inside of your door on the edge there. Or the side moldings kinda help because if they get banged then they aren't to expensive to replace. Or choice C park far far away and under street lights. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
chrgd_ls_vtec on Feb/28/04 said:
There should be little rubber linings inside of your door on the edge there. Or the side moldings kinda help because if they get banged then they aren't to expensive to replace. Or choice C park far far away and under street lights. Good luck.
the parking real far away dosnt really work, my friend has $12,000 air brush paint job, he use to park as far away as possible then some one threw a cart into his car putting a nice scratch down on the side skirt. from then on he just parked like a normal person, that is untill he got his beater

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Me007gold on Feb/28/04 said:
the only real way to prevent door dings is to not drive your car
yup yup...Unless you cover your car with a thick car cover anytime you park anywhere but that would get kind of annoying

·
Registered
470 Posts
Take a handful of gravel, wind up as far as you can, and throw it at the side of your car. I promise you'll never notice another new door ding again.
J/K, of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts