Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a couple people asking about a PAC deal on some spring cleaning products. I talked to Dwayne today and asked if there was something he wanted to get going for TI and he was more than happy to take requests. I told him that Klasse would be good and maybe something on UPP or microfibers. What I thought would be really cool is some kind of ultimate detailing spring cleaning kit that has everything you need to get your car in shape for the summer. It wouldn't be a cheap kit, but it would be everything you need for a killer shine.

I'm going to pitch him a couple thoughts on groups that would be good to have and then one for the ultimate spring cleaning kit and see what he things. Post any suggestions here for what you think would be nice to see.

Dwayne hosts several boards and he tells me all the time that TI is the most supportive of any board he sponsors. He always breaks out the big guns for TI and I have even known him to take a loss on products on his deals for us. Let's show our support for Dwayne and 4 Star on this first deal of the detailing year 2004. This is when we'll be able to get the most use out of the products we get. :) I know I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sounds Bad A** Anthony. Klasse is an excellent idea and so are micorfibers. I wonder if it would be marketable for him to make a porter cable starter kit or something. Still need to get my hands on one of those.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I definitely want to get a PC in there somewhere. A PC with some DACP, towels, Klasse, UPP, and maybe a few other extras would be great.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i missed out the last one but i'm so in need of this stuff it's not funny. my car looks like liquid poop so let's get it going. i will jump on this like a crack head on a sandwich.

·
Registered
234 Posts
a special deal sounds great...looking to get some klasse aoi and sealant glaze for summertime, along with some microfiber towels.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Greg on Mar/15/04 said:
I would like to see a very complete PC package that included an array of nice applicator pads, and maybe even an orbital with some pads for those of us too lazy to hand remove wax!
I need some new pads myself. Maybe Dwayne could do a deal on some the Edge pads he has on his site.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
Dwayne rules when it comes to hooking us up. Everything Anthony said is true. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss this buy...I have tons of Klasse, tons of towels and a PC. I'm set!

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I just wish the buys would last longer then a day or two, I dont get paid until the 1st and well I'd love to jump on some of this stuff prior to putting my car away for a year...

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
First off, just want to say thanks to Dwayne. Also, his WW MF towels are the BEST (IMO of course). They dry very thoroughly and are very plush.

As far as deals. I could use:

-4 Star UPP
-Wolfgang Paint Sealant
-Meguiar's Final Inspection (Gallon if possible)
-Lake Country White Polishing Pad (for Makita Rotary)

That's some random stuff, but as far as a deal...Maybe a little more percentage off of the normal TI discount. Whatever the case may be, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We are still putting together some rocking deals. It has been a super busy week for the guys at 4 Star, so they have been busting their butts shipping stuff out. Dwayne is on it, though. I'm sure he can do something that lasts a few days, but with the smoking deals that he puts together for us, he can't hold them for very long. Like I said before, I have known him to lose money to put on a TI deal for us before.

·
Registered
92 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts