Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if any one has a precision turbo... uhmm i've never heard of them till today... looked at a website and found that they are pretty cheap compared to other companies... has anyone heard of them... are they good/reliable?.. thanx for any info

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
okay no..thats not a good deal... it only comes with the down pipe and wastegate..and turbo.. and cat convertor.. for 1600.. i really dont think its worth it..

·
Registered
693 Posts
"TA32 Turbocharger This turbocharger is good to high-11 second quarter mile"...<---quoted from their website !

That is BULLsh*t !! There is a hell of alot more to it than a freakin turbo to put you at 11sec's ! Stupid marketing if you ask me....

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
There are plenty of people here that use Precision turbos, including myself. They are great turbos w/ 360 thrust bearings using Garrett components. In fact some of the highest HP integras use Precision Turbos. STC is one of their chief dealers and can get decent prices. They even have a 1 year warranty..

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
i can vouch for their quality as far as mitsubishi turbo kits go. my friend has a 57/69 trim t31 on his talon and he's dynoed at low 500hp's with crap tuning. i know they are pretty reputable and of my friends that have delt with them, they have never had any problems, just good things to say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts