Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my turbo off of my '01 ITR as part of a compromise i made with my wife, so my loss is definitely your Gain, My car was running this setup with AC and power steering:

Precision SC61 Turbo (very little play and no leaks) , 790HP Precision FMIC, full piping including downpipe down to the exhaust 2 bolt flange and dump pipe, powder coated FMIC pipes, Tial 40mm WG, Tial 40mm BOV, RC 750cc injectors and clips, brand new AEM 5 bar map sensor, Autometer Autolite carbon fiber series Boost gauge, steel braided return and supply lines, turbo manifold is on its last leg, just added a reinforcement and crack welded about 5k ago, could possibly get a few more years out of it depending on how hard you drive, front bumper mod (had to be cut for FMIC).

text 954-812-3576 for more info, also selling AEM EMS Series2... Located in San Antonio, TX and prefer local pick up but will ship, buyer pays shipping... I'll do my best to get the best price such as try to use flat rate boxes if possible for the heavy stuff

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts