Team Integra Forums banner

PR3 + 62404 + ?

4K views 28 replies 5 participants last post by  MichaelDelaney 
#1 ·
To start off, I'm really sorry if this question (or a similar one) has been asked before, but I just searched through old posts for more than an hour, so I don't think that it has. My question is this:

I have PR3 pistons for raised compression, and I plan on getting either Crower 403 or 404 cams, along with AEM or Skunk2 cam gears. I don't want to mod too seriously, just get as much as I can out of mainly those mods, and keep it as a daily driver. What sized exhaust would you recommend, and what else, such as IM's and TB's would go well with that setup? Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

#27 ·
So my setup looks like this then:
PR3 pistons
Crower 62403 cams
DC 4- 1 2" collector header
2.25" (ID) cat
2.375" (OD) exhaust
62 mm bored stock TB
Skunk2 IM

Should I maybe go with an SAFC along with the ECU reprogram? Also, with my setup, would I be needing the Crower valvespring/retainer kit?

#29 ·
the 62mm TB -> 64mm Skunk2 IM port is fine. you won't need to up the TB bore for the package you describe.

yes valvespring upgrading is a must do.

if you don't plan on any further headporting or bigger cams, then an ECU reprogram is fine. If you aren't sure about future mods affecting air and fuel delivery, then an SAFC is better since you are OBD2 and would need to redo the ECU reprogram again if you go with future headporting or cams.

the wilder you get with the LS in terms of N/A, the more you sacrifice the lower powerbands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.