Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for all you owners that take great pride in keeping your teg looking its best!!

Time to show off!

Post one pic of your car....only one pic make it count i want to see the best of the best!!

Here is minelemme know what u think!!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Well, if it is going to be an extreme angle picture contest then I can play that game. It doesn't prove anything other than that ANY picture taken at an extreme angle on color on ANY color will show a mirror-like reflection.

I don't have a black car in the shade reflecting a brightly lit surface, but any picture taken at that angle will give you a mirrorlike reflection regardless of the color. Just because the paint reflects doesn't mean it is well maintained. ;) I'd rather see the cars in the full sun with the shady side on the OTHER side of the car when you take the picture. Something more like this:

Bonus points if you pull a JDM pose. ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,714 Posts
Havent takin any good pictures of my car recently. Maybe sometime soon.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jngrbrdman on Apr/22/10 said:
Well, if it is going to be an extreme angle picture contest then I can play that game. It doesn't prove anything other than that ANY picture taken at an extreme angle on color on ANY color will show a mirror-like reflection.

I don't have a black car in the shade reflecting a brightly lit surface, but any picture taken at that angle will give you a mirrorlike reflection regardless of the color. Just because the paint reflects doesn't mean it is well maintained. ;) I'd rather see the cars in the full sun with the shady side on the OTHER side of the car when you take the picture. Something more like this:

Bonus points if you pull a JDM pose. ;)

better lol

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
EAST96GSR on Apr/22/10 said:
did u just go out and do that???? lol

LOL no. This was about a month back. Its way to cold to do anything today. We have about an inch of snow outside. And sorry for all the pics but had to show the waxing part and the aftermath.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
LMAO no i live in Carson Nevada. We just had a big cold front come threw and dump snow on us last night. Helf of it melted but we have hill all around us so the cold gets trapped in the city.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Best one I can find at the moment:

That was right after I took the rotary to her and got her all ready for Spring at my house in college last year.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
91_LS on Apr/22/10 said:
Looks good Ryan. How long did it take to do? It took me 3 hours just to hand wax mine.
It was about 4-5 hours.

Luckily I didn't have to do it by hand. I used my Ultimate Detailing Machine. 4 step process.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
91_LS on Apr/22/10 said:
Quote: EAST96GSR on Apr/22/10nice lookin ls 91_LS looks rele good

Thanks Andrew. I got it 2 in a half years ago when it was all stock.This is my pic thread If you want to see what all i did to it.

wow man i still cant beleive how clean it was and is for boing a 91.....mine is a 96 and i got it with all kinds of dents and ****....

i rele like what you have done with it, it looks great one of the best DA's i have seen

1 - 20 of 166 Posts