Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw the pot for white tegs and i saw how many replies it got. I wanted to do the same for red ones so i can get some ideas. Thanks

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Nice teg Louse, I like your rims, are they 16"? That's how low I want my teg to be, 1.7 in the front and 1.5 in the back.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
They're actually 15", stock size. I would have gotten probably 16" if it weren't for a weight issue. I was going for something light weight, and anything 16" this weight would cost as much for one rim as I payed for my set (read spoon).

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
here's my teg, sorry I cant upload them right now...but here's my imagestation album (out of date...I now have 16" wheels, rear lip, and an ITR spoiler)

Red Teg's Imagestation Album

edit : here we go

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
check my profile for the pics! What is it about the Red Tegs? My car still gets looks, basically stock. It do look good. Enjoy...

·
Registered
406 Posts
there's trucks in my pics because the explorer is my friends and we were out takin pics of our cars that day and the lightning is in the first pic because my friend who got the explorer was gonna get a lightning so i took a pic of me beside one for him.

Power to the red tegs!

-Jon-

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Red Teg OBD1: your pics help lot casue thats the kit i want and everything. And al the other ones look sweet to

·
Registered
184 Posts
having a lowered car does really suck getting around, mine isn't too bad, but in iowa it really sucks...bigcooncie is right though, it looks too good not to

1 - 20 of 78 Posts