Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Orlando and always see nice teggys driving around but dont know if any of them are on here so it would be cool if we could recognize eachother on the street or something so if you like just post a pic. of your teg and the city u live in (nothing more because of security purposes) and anything else u would like to add about it. I will start off with mine, a black 96 GS-R with a type r wing, clear corner lights, and blades

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
here are mine:
the only difference is the spoiler. i jus got an OEM Type-R spoiler (thanks to typer_679) that i just painted the stock color of my car (vogue metallic silver). my LS wing is now for sale...i don't stay in orlando, but i'm there a lot.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow great cars so far guys keep em comin, platinum if u ever go to orlando speed world wed/fri or la fiebre on saturday nights let me know so we can meet up because all my friends have hatches/240sx/toyotas/ etc. and its time for another clean integra to come shut it down lol and i have a friend who takes real professional pics. and ours cars would look great together/ if u want solo shots also, and this goes to everybody as well

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
hell yea, i always wanted to take pictures of my teg next to others. don't really need solo shots though, but it's all good. me and my boy might be going to the track this friday. i'll let you know what's up during the week...

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Here I am... this is my most recent picture. i've got new parts but im waiting for a new shoot. Im in the Orlando Area, a little more west of it though out towards Clermont...
i hope all you guys are going to the daytona meet so we can meet up

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
my sexy *****...staging to rip through some cones

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow FL is really representing man, clean cars guys and i definitely cant say enough that you need to KEEP THE TEGS SAFE because there getting stolen non stop but im sure you all know this, hopefully all of us could meet up one day or if anybody like i said earlier goes to Orlando Speed World or anything let me know, clean tegs though guys

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.