Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
people are afraid to post b/c there are JDM flamers here.

blknbluteg i always like how you do the 2tone on your DB. Nicely repping them!
B20kid not bad yourself.

keep posting i wanna see more.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Thanks XmKncX I dont really care what the "JDM people" say I love JDM cars but kinda hate the JDM crowd because there is no pleasing them unless your car is JDM no matter what it is and no bodykit or lipkit looks good unless it's spoon mugen or honda. I kinda find it funny how imature they can be sometimes. Remember kids looks dont matter, its the name that does.

·
Registered
594 Posts
my integra
rear and sides made by Zenith by Zeal, by Endless haha
been discontinued since 1998 or 1999
I love the JDMness, but I get upset when I see cars that look all the same, so I tried doing something a little different, but not lose the clean look, and this is what I ended up with.
dont mind the wing, lol im working on getting a pre-painted VSM Mugen first gen.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Just a heads up, lets keep this thread clean. Not everyone cares for body kits, thats common knowledge, so lets keep the ricer this and ricer that comments to yourself. At the very least be respectful to other members, even if you dont like something. Thats expected here. Not directed at anyone in particular, just a reminder

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
BlknBlTeg on Sep/10/07 said:
Fire away!

That is pure sex right there, i love it! looks so clean and awesome.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.