Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the time has come where I'm getting a little older and more wiser with money and such. As some my know I'm currently rocking a 94 RS with 214k on it. It's Auto and don't expect it to last much longer. Anyway I'm leaning more towards a new car. Sure I would love to keep it in the Teg family but have just had too much bad luck with them for some odd reason! Allthough I will all ways keep to the Honda/Acura family just for the fact that I get help from everyone on them. Since I drive for work alot and tend to put a ****load of miles on my cars i'm looking into getting a hybrid more or less the Insight just for the fact it looks cool IMO and is a 2 seater along with SI/S2K style seats so I still get the RSX feel. Now granted i'm not expection much of a WOW! factor out of it the milage is what is making me lean toward this car. 60mpg it's list on the sticker and have seen/talked to many people that own them and have heard them getting 100mpg-150mpg with a full cargo load. So yea I guess I will keep you updated and if you see the 94 RS up for sale well then thats it. Maybe I'll set up a meet sometime soon so I can see all the fellow Ti'ers one last time.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well looks like i'm going to be staying for god knows how long. I decided to just get one new car and that was for my fiance so I took it upon my self to take up my run around beater teg as my all around car. 214k and still kicking. Drive this puppy till it dies! Unfortunatly it's Autotragic but can deal with it untill I save up enough for a low mileage 06 Honda Insight!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.