Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its time I moved from my integra to a different car soon. Im looking for my other car right now if I find it soon ill be selling my teg quick.

1994 Acura Integra GSR 130K miles Paradise Green Blue
Clean Title
Oil Changed every 3K
Recent Clutch
New Battery
Timing Belt, Master and Slave Clutch Cylinder, and Valve Adjustment all done at 124K

AEM Cold Air Intake
Custom 2 1/2 exhaust
17in rims
drilled rottors
Bomex Replica Back and Skirts
Carbon Fiber Hood
Gauge Pod w/o Gauges
Carbon Fiber Altezzas
Adjustable Hyper Blinkers
Alpine Amp under passenger seat
Matrix Spark Plug Wires

Parts Not installed yet but included

AEM fuel rail
Reverse Indiglo Lights
AEM style Fuel Filter
Q-Logic Component Kick Panels

I have DYNAMATED the whole back end of the car, sprayed with undercoating. The noise level from the rear and exhaust has dropped dramatically! Ready for some serious Car Audio

Has some wear and tear but nothing you wouldnt expect from a 10 year old car.

If anyone is interested please make me an offer and we can see what we can work out. Would also trade for a White 97 and up Prelude

I can get pics upon request

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'm interested however I'm not one to say since I first have to sell my current teg (gets broken into far too often like last night....) and get a cheaper one (hopefully gsr...) so that I can build it up, what r u looking to get?

·
Registered
117 Posts
NtegraDryvr on Apr/01/04 said:
I'm interested however I'm not one to say since I first have to sell my current teg (gets broken into far too often like last night....) and get a cheaper one (hopefully gsr...) so that I can build it up, what r u looking to get?
You're saying that a 94 GSR would get broken into less than a 99 GS? I think I agree with you...the GSR would simply get stolen! I'm not sure I understand your reasoning, as the B18C1 is a far more desireable engine and the GSR a far more desireable car than the 99 GS.

But hey, I could be way off.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Subanez on Apr/01/04 said:
Quote: NtegraDryvr on Apr/01/04I'm interested however I'm not one to say since I first have to sell my current teg (gets broken into far too often like last night....) and get a cheaper one (hopefully gsr...) so that I can build it up, what r u looking to get?
You're saying that a 94 GSR would get broken into less than a 99 GS? I think I agree with you...the GSR would simply get stolen! I'm not sure I understand your reasoning, as the B18C1 is a far more desireable engine and the GSR a far more desireable car than the 99 GS.

But hey, I could be way off.
Your entirely right, however if someone is going to damage my car trying to get in they might as well get in and steal it so that I can get insurance money instead of having to pay thousands in repairs. But What I said came out wrong I'm looking for a car that isnt worth as much as mine $$ wise to do a build up once I move.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts