Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im debating on where to position my two 12 inch TI decals on the rear quarters...i was also thinking if anyone has put their decals where the "Type R" decal would be on an R..if you have any pictures, i would like to see because i feel i will make it look uneven..

i did want to note, my teg is black and i have white decals

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
s1mpl1c1ty on Feb/09/06 said:
i was also thinking if anyone has put their decals where the "Type R" decal would be on an R
I'd like to see that.. i've never heard of anyone doing that before....

I've got blue on blue

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
ryan, what kind of wheels are those and what size?

ran, i say put it on the rear quarters as far down on the window as you can get them. my friend has another sticker(not TI) but close in the same spot and it looks great.

·
Registered
573 Posts
tegSimple on Feb/10/06 said:
ryan, what kind of wheels are those and what size?
I don't know the exact name of the wheel, but the company that makes it is RS Limited. They are 17's.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
i've got white decal on black teg. mine is the large, old school one, centered-low on windshield. looks great IMO.

·
Registered
573 Posts
green_goblin on Feb/10/06 said:
hope the owner does mind

ala type r

Haha yeah, but then I would have one just like everyone and their mom. I dunno, the stock wing works for me, but I have gone back and forth many times on whether or not to get the Type R wing. Lol I don't know if I'll ever be able to decide!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.