Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Why has that poor teg had its lions heart ripped out and replaced with that of a kittens? WHHHYYY!!!??? Dont tell me the Irish did this, DAMN THEM!

·
Registered
180 Posts
that aint in Ireland guys! we have to import our integras from japan, but yes they do come in weedy 1.6...my is....

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
why do they come in 1.6? I know gas is expensive in europe, but is it like 10 bucks a gallon or something!? The b series engine is what makes the teg, why would they do that?

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
its a jdm teg, I cant remember which model but its the lowest one(obviously).

Notice its RHD.

·
Registered
472 Posts
i heard in japan some of the students have to do engine swaps with integra's to civic's. i think its from japan because he does have the honda emblem but it mite not be.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
"i heard in japan some of the students have to do engine swaps with integra's to civic's. i think its from japan because he does have the honda emblem but it mite not be."

They don't have Civics in Japan because they are considered crap cars...

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
Justin Klemgold on Aug/20/02 said:
They don't have Civics in Japan because they are considered crap cars...
yeah they do, just because they dont like them doesnt mean they dont have them, metros suck but we seill hae them here and you can't get any crappier then that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes they have Civics in Japan. They just are more of an econo-car and are not considered as much of a performance car as in North America.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts