Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that the sedans get nothing as for mods and parts... i am one of few where i live to include sedan GSR (gen3). but yet as for getting like kits for the sendans sucks. as do any conversions.
Like I was looking around and found a kit i like on one of my normal sights (asylumms, good sight but watch what you get there. they are shady). thre is a tab there that says they make the 91 sedan BW kit... Now how is that poss.. i mean i have see the front end, and know it can go on a 2dr or 4dr. but the back end and the sides dont fit....(its by NEO)
And other times when peple know you have a integra they are like wow cool. then they see its a gen2 they are like "HAHAHA thats not a integra, its even a 4dr"!
but at least i can shut most of them up on the road.. How many other sedan owners out there have trouble with parts and such.. i would like to make a list of people out there and pass it around so that we can ask the questions we what to the right people.... thanks all.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a four door 91 teg.....i agree there are not enough mods for us, and if there are, there hard for me to find, besides honestly i would have perfered a 2 door...next teg i get will be a 2 door...

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
My friend has a 4dr gen2, hes not really into to performance, just looks, but still he has a hard time finding body kits...ect and they dont make carbon fiber lights for his car also, which he really wants bad. Its gunmetal so it would look awesome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i prefer the look of the 4-doors...i dont know why but i just like the way they are...+ lots of backseat space if you know what i mean...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yeah I too like the 4 door look. Not too sporty but yet not to "luxury" looking. Your right though, I'm right with you, it's hard to find a variety of mods for 4 drs. For instance, I ordered a comptech 4 dr catback and they sent me a 2 dr! basturds!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
4 doors are really sweet if you shave the rear door handles and make it look like a 2 door.

site = web page
sight = what your eyes do

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
yea i own a 91 4 dr and its hard to find a variety of things. theres only a few cat back exhausts that fit my door. But its rare to see moded 4 drs in any gen. thats one of the reasons i like it, plus friends always try to move the seat up to get in tha back not knowing its a 4 dr.

·
Registered
662 Posts
i have a 91 4dr too...wow...alot of the 4dr's we have are 91..anyways i too find it really tough to find stuff for my car..really tough..and its cheaper on insurance

·
Registered
54 Posts
4-door Accords are they same way :( I luckily bought a coupe, but do plan on buying a Gen3 GS-R Sedan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 92 4-door ls, I think that they look smooth, with a drop and some 17's they are clean as hell. There is a real shortage on aftermarket parts that are specific to the 4-door though, like body kits and altezza's, altezza's aren't for my teg though!

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
You fellas are not seeing underneath the cars itself. I hope all you sedan owners out there know that the only difference between the 2 doors and 4 doors are the extra doors. Anything in the engine bay will from a 2 door will fit a 4 door. only thing that I can think of that you might not be to use from a 2 door is a cat-back exhaust and a body kit. Other than that, everything should work.

And as for the catback, you can always solve it with a litle extension like this:

Although its kind of a ghetto way of doing it at the time, it worked.

·
Registered
663 Posts
hey, did anybody see that 3rd generation 4-door in that one issue of Import Racer? i'm not sure about how familiar you guys are with this magazine. but anyways, this guy had a turbocharged 4-door with a baby seat in the back. and to top it off, he had it re-upholstered by sparco...wow it was badass...

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
How amazing is that? Like I said, everything in terms of perormance on a 2 door can also be done on a 4 door. I myself have a JRSC in my 4 door.

·
Registered
648 Posts
4 doors are sweet....lol. nobody ever notices that mine is a 4 door though? does it really blend in so good? check my profile

1 - 20 of 27 Posts