Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night I removed my old stock mount and insert combo and replaced it with a hasport billet mount. The reason I replaced the mount is the dam car had so much vibration it was uncomfortable to ride in it or drive. Even the accel pedal had vibrations coming through it and boy was it fun when driving from tampa to orlando it literally would numb my foot out to the point of turning the cruise control on so I didn't have to deal with it. Well when I removed the piece of sh*it insert it was as hard as a rock I swear it wasn't that way when I installed it a year ago? But to make a long story short after driving it after the swap of the mount it is like night and day. and it still is hooking up just with little to no vibration. If any of the ti members are irritated with the inserts also the best thing you can do for your car is get a good set of hasport mounts. I only replaced the rear and already saving for the timing cover mount side and the tranny mount. The lesson never think a cheap insert is a good sub for a totally aftermarket mount it isnt close. Unless you like the massage chair option with your teg.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
im about to install the prothane rear inserts in my car. i already have the tranny side, and engine side mount inserts in and it vibrate alot now, will it really get alot worse? do you have the other inserts in as well?

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Those mounts are made for a reason. Yes the vibration will get worse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts