Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i have a red 95 ls hatch, what would look the best, black, white, bronze, gun metal? Remember i DO want your opinion! Oh also btw i want to paint either white or black so keep that in mind while choosing for a red car. This is where i am having the confusion.

·
Registered
200 Posts
yeah i'd choose white for the red. and if you're gonna paint it black or white then even better. those are three of the four colors that i think look great w/ white wheels. (the other color's Si blue)

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
there's a red teg at my school with white wheels and its an ugly match-up in my opinion. gunmetal or bronze would look great with red, white, or black teg.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
How about some bronze 11 lb Konig Heliums? They looked awesome in person when the guy screwed up and ordered them instead of my silver ones. I almost said yes to keeping them for my red teg. Would look nice on black but I'm not sure about the white.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
gunmetal or bronze i think look the best.

·
Registered
37 Posts
White looks good but you have to clean them ever hour.black looks great on red and white but almost to dark on black.Haven't seen gold or bronze but i went with silver and sanfed the lip and paintef the cap. What color are you painting the car???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts