Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you guys yelled at me for posting sh*tty night pictures of my car with the new paint and body work so I went out and took all new pics just for you guys! Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I see a nice Red X

Now they are showing up...

Just Curious why you would pay 1000 dollers to repaint your car. Its just a differnt shade of silver.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
IntegraOwnzu on Sep/26/04 said:
I see a nice Red X

Now they are showing up...

Just Curious why you would pay 1000 dollers to repaint your car. Its just a differnt shade of silver.

Maybe because he got 40 dents pulled. Don't post ignorant comments.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IntegraOwnzu on Sep/26/04 said:

If you want to be ignorant please atleast get your facts straight. I payed almost 3g's. I had 49 dents pulled, my car was keyed, and I didn't want sidemoldings anymore. Is that enough reason for you now?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Clean, clean, clean. Good job. Nice black fat-fives i like them. I have a vougue silver metallic teg, and i love the color of my car. I like yours alot too. Not too different from vogue silver, what color is it? Satin silver? Starlight silver?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hotsuma23 on Sep/26/04 said:
Clean, clean, clean. Good job. Nice black fat-fives i like them. I have a vougue silver metallic teg, and i love the color of my car. I like yours alot too. Not too different from vogue silver, what color is it? Satin silver? Starlight silver?
The color is platinum silver mettalic clearcoat. In person it is much different then VSM. I loved my VSM teg so much until the day my roomate drove his brand new wrx home and parked it next to mine and made mine look incredibly dull, so I decided I wanted that color. There is a slight blue pearl in it which you can see in a small hint of in some pictures but it is extremly hard to be captured by the camara.

·
Registered
158 Posts
nice work man. Some of the pics aren't showing up. Shaved side moldings look so good. Never heard of Wilmington Archetiural Salvage. Is that downtown somewhere?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
not feeling the black phat fives.. i had those for awhile and then all of the sudden, i just thought they didn't look right. but either way... your car has a nice silver and black theme and it looks good. the new color is also very nice and shaved side moldings is a sweet touch. good work.

Vernon

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gsrtonv005 on Sep/26/04 said:
nice work man. Some of the pics aren't showing up. Shaved side moldings look so good. Never heard of Wilmington Archetiural Salvage. Is that downtown somewhere?
yeah it's in the older industrial part of downtown... I was just looking for a nice backdrop and my girlfriend spotted this little run down place so I used it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
PMP_C_TEG on Sep/26/04 said:
Quote: IntegraOwnzu on Sep/26/04Just Curious why you would pay 1000 dollers to repaint your car. Its just a differnt shade of silver.

If you want to be ignorant please atleast get your facts straight. I payed almost 3g's. I had 49 dents pulled, my car was keyed, and I didn't want sidemoldings anymore. Is that enough reason for you now?

well if you stated in the post then I can see why, but you never did. So how is that being ignorant? lol you guys make a big deal out of nothing. sry if I asked a question.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^^^
B/c I wanted to is a good enough answer. If you feel like you need to continue this conversation with me any further please do so via PM's b/c I don't want my thread locked.

oN TOPIC
all pics are re hosted and up for everyone again!

·
Registered
329 Posts
PMP_C_TEG on Sep/27/04 said:
b/c it is completly a personal choice even if I had no need for body work. Now please if you have any further comments please take it up with me via PM's so you don't get my thread locked!

I never said any negative comment, I agree it looks good. and I do like the color, its different the rest of the tegs. I just wanted to know why you repainted the car? You dont just repaint a car for the hell of it, there has to be a reason behind it. Thats all I wanted to know, you answered my question. You posted pictures to get comments, so why are being on the defensive side?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
i love the blacked out theme(hood corners,wheels,emblems) im half way there minus the hood and black wheels..good sh*t man..

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I think it looks really clean. They did a great job with the paint and bodywork. The only thing I think you need to do is re-paint your rims. They look a lil worn. Since your paint is perfect it stands out a lil. I give it a 9.8 lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts