Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any info or reviews from the 2 guys selling plug n play hid's in the portland area? anyone bought from them before? any info would be appreciated thanks in advance

phuong

·
Registered
497 Posts
The only thing I would questions is if they personally deal with warranty issues or do you as the customer have to go to the manufacturer? I know when we sell HID's we deal with the warranty and then we go through the manufacturer so it's easier on the customer.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Mine were on backorder too, I got tired of waiting so i called and got the 5k instead

RiceRoni on Apr/18/10 said:
yah got mine at ddm already **** took forever to get shipped was on backorder

·
Registered
1 Posts
My roommate has DDMtuning hid's for his bike, audi and yukon and they work great. I'm about to order a set for my teg that I just bough soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have bought some from the kid in beaverton and so have my buddies and i havent had problems with them yet, there not top dollar though warm up time is pretty long, i have em in my chevy, the russian guy from vancouver i guess sells pretty good stuff too, me and my friends have bought from both of them and a couple of my friends have had ballasts go out and both guys replaced them for free. its always a toss up with clist though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts