Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have a 99 integra ls, a friend gave me a h23a jap spec engine, my old engine was going bad so I have just removed it and I am ready to put the h23a in my 99 integra and notice the mounts don't line up. Please help any info or link will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just saw innovative mounts, thank you. Is there any other manufacturer?
I also see the drive shaft in a kit with mounts. Is there anything else I will be needing if you are knowledgeable, thank you for the above reply. I am not very knowledgeable with honda/integra.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to have the car running asap. I have ecu/harness also another engine and transmission I can post pic tomorrow. Maybe you can help me get this done without spending much too much 😁

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are the man, send me your address and I will send you 3 case of beers to your liking and some mask 😂😂😂 thank you, I will post pic of what I have tomorrow. I need that car out of my garage to change Jaguar XJ8 shocks and putting a 2jz in my Supra. The second engine and tranny will be given away free only pay for shipping who ever wants it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will order the mounts and axel on Monday. What I need now is a fly wheel/flex plate. I don't mind getting 1 from the dealership or aftermarket I just want to get the right one, any advice?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I called the dealership and he wanted the vin number, which I dont have. Once I get the engine and tranny back in I am decent with electrical.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's also a jap spec tranny. (Both engine and transmission being changed) The engine did not come with the flexplate. I will be looking and keep everyone updated on my info. I an 3 days in this swap now. I will not do anything for the next few days until I have mounts, flexplate and axel. So far this is my first spending on this swap. Yes the transmission does line up properly I will post a pic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did not power wash the tranny as yet. I just was making sure everything lines up correctly. Yes, they do. I will also do cosmetics like re-spray covers, heat sheild on exhaust mani etc. My main concern it to get it working.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts