Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i have a 94 integra rs with a gsr swap, i recently started hearing this clicking noise like a deck of cards being shuffles from the right front wheel area, it only happens when i am accelerating so its not just a piece of plastic or something rubbing against the wheel, any thoughts of what this could be, any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
fender lining maybe.

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
cv joints?
axle?

·
Registered
461 Posts
definately probably cv joints/axles/boot or axle. every integra has or had that problem. mine does! axles, radiator, and power antenna are the main things that go wrong on integras

·
Registered
461 Posts
take off the axles or somethign off ur 95 and put em on ur new one

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how do iu fix this problem, do i have to get new axles?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
It's your motor mounts.

Remove your motor and check under it.

Otherwise, you should also disassemble your transmission or take apart your fuel injector and have a lookie.

I'm a qualified internet mechanic. I learnted all I know from messaje boreds.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Or you could just take it to a mechanic.

...buuuut that would be too easy.

Let's keep plugging away guys. What do you think?
AC fan? ECU?

·
Registered
704 Posts
i dont think thise kinda of responses are tolerated around here speechless..what your doing right now is a typical thing i see happening on other boards...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
There's a point to all this.

It's called - seek professional help.

·
Registered
704 Posts
up untill your post i think there were completely resonable ideas and things to look at that the members contributed...not everyone who knows /has experience can jump to a thread with there input and even then theuy cant be 100 percent correct as there reading the problem,not diagnosing the car...anyway i"ll let the mods do there job..

edit..nice post deletion..

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Yeah, i got off my soapbox.

For the record, I think my ideas were just as reasonable.

Anyways, all sarcasm aside, I think it could also be an exhaust leak. But hey, I'm just as clueless as anyone else. The possibilities are too vague to be diagnosed accurately over the internet without anyone seeing your car.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Speechless on Apr/08/04 said:
It's your motor mounts.

Remove your motor and check under it.

Otherwise, you should also disassemble your transmission or take apart your fuel injector and have a lookie.

I'm a qualified internet mechanic. I learnted all I know from messaje boreds.
u call this reasonable?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks a lot guys, after someone posted and suggested it was my axles i took it to my mechanic and verified it, now i'm looking for a new axle, thanks guys

1 - 15 of 15 Posts