Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought a Sirius satellite package, and the way they just give you the antenna and expect you to know how to install it and pack it under the weather stripping is just ridiculous.

Is there anyone out there willing to do a writeup with pictures on putting in a dash unit, including running the wiring for the antenna?

I also realize that people have asked the question before, but I'm looking for someone willing to take pictures and submit it in the Article section.

Thanks,

-Dave

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
god9 on Sep/22/07 said:
Hey guys, I just bought a Sirius satellite package, and the way they just give you the antenna and expect you to know how to install it and pack it under the weather stripping is just ridiculous.
Every single car make and model is different, and even then there's many ways/places to mount it on each model... how in the world is a company supposed to provide exact directions? there is an implied line in the sand that states "if you are doing this yourself, you should have a clue on how/where to mount it"

Now with that said, here's two pics i just went outside and snapped for my GPS antenna and XM Radio antenna (which would be the same for Sirius)

Both antennas mounted:

And how i ran my wires (as well as how i should have ran them in hindsight)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.