Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive searched this forum and online and i cant find detailed information on plate systems. i have changed my mind of goin from JRSC to N2o because of a tighter budget than expected and i want to run a high shot using a plate system possibly. any info or links to information would be appreciated

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
A plate setup is consisted of either a plate at the thorttle body or in place of the secondary runner system, like the setup NOS offers. The TB setup can be configured as wet or dry and I believe NOS only offers their GSR plate kit as wet system.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I hate to post off topic but.....Gvtec that is one of the funniest signatures that I have seen on this site in a long time.."ROTATE YOU POS!!"LOL

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyways, can you explain the plate system that has to do with the secondary runner system. if you did that on the secondary runner system does the nitrous only flow when the secondaries kick in around 5800 rpm? or is it inside after the buttflys and just used for a position

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
The NOS plate replaces the secondary butterflys. This will slightly hurt low-end, normal driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts