Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know a good site where I can find new front axles for a gen 3? my Cvs are going bad and Im just deciding to replace the axle but I really want to research this, also I am really interested ina high performance axles, say for a CRX b18b hybrid turboed

·
Registered
890 Posts
Raxles

I'm not trying to advertise, but I know many good experiances from them. If you e-mail them, you may have to make sure they don't forget about you; but don't be a pest to them. I know of several turbo 4 cylinder FWD's running these axles, and they only use brand new materials. They also have several different levels of performance tog o from as well.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I just got a front left axle assembly from raxles.com. It is great, the only problem I had was that they forgot to ask is I had ABS so the wheel sensor ring was not put on the outer cv joint, but the owner (his name is Marty) overnighted it to me. Everytime I've called I've spoken to the owner/president adn he has alwys been helpful and courteous and always made sure that my questions were answered adn that I understood everything. I would definitely recommend them.

-Jon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts