Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
I got pics of a WW WTyp kit but not the 3 piece spoiler. I dont like the way the 3 piece spoiler looks from the rear of the car. The "space" between each of the 3 pieces are way too large making it look like it doesnt fit right.

Have you eevr considered the WW WType rear lip with Type R spoiler? I like that combo so I went that route instead.

***Not too good of a pic but you get the idea

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
This car looks photoshopped onto the background.

In Reply To:
I got pics of a WW WTyp kit but not the 3 piece spoiler. I dont like the way the 3 piece spoiler looks from the rear of the car. The "space" between each of the 3 pieces are way too large making it look like it doesnt fit right.

Have you eevr considered the WW WType rear lip with Type R spoiler? I like that combo so I went that route instead.

***Not too good of a pic but you get the idea

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Yeah thats a sloppy photoshop job at 1AM lol. I blur out the background to make the car stands out thats all. I did it to my other pics (link in sig) and looked a lot better, this one only took like 20 seconds thats why

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.