Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im buying tires this week because im running on slicks(worn treds). I norrow down my search down to these 2 tires Im planning to go with the P6000 but I came across the P7000. I havent got any information about the P7000.

My question is what is the different between these 2 tires, and which one do you recommend?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm running p7000 Supersports right now and they are very good in the wet and dry, they also look good as they have an aggressive tread pattern.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The p7000 how is the tread life and also noise level?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
id also like to hear some 1st had experience with p7000's

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
Keep in mind this was a few years ago. I got a set of P6000 Sport Veloce tires and noticed a bad wobble. Discount Tire took a look and determined 3 of the 4 were out of round. The sales rep told me 'off the record' that Pirelli had been having problems with this lately on the P6000, P6000SV, P7000, P7000SS, and P400.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The P7000 (summer only, not the A/S supersports) was a very good tire, but, sadly, no longer made.

I think I'd take a look at Dunlop SP5000s instead if I needed an A/S tire that fits on 15" rims.

·
Registered
478 Posts
the p7 is nice. the only gripe i have about it is sometimes when i'm driving on highway it follows the contour of the roads a little too much. but other than that, great for comfort and noise as well as performance.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
does anyone have experience with the p7000's in the snow? How is the tread life?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, I had Pirelli P zero Neros in 225/45/17 and
they were just plain awesome. The wet traction was unbelievable, and they were really quiet. I highly recomend them if you can afford them. They are pretty pricy like the Michellins, but just a great overall tire. I just wish they were a little cheaper, I would buy a new set for my teggy.

William

1 - 13 of 13 Posts