Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I love those seats I was thinking about getting the black ones with red stitching. Were did you get those and how much did they cost. Also what kind of seat rails and brackets did you get. Thanks

·
Registered
640 Posts
Awesome !!Looks almost like my cars twin

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
midwesta on Feb/21/04 said:
my only complaint is its too high in the front compared to the back
Yeah i have the eibach sportlines and it looks f**ked up.. im going to try to lower the perches with the koni yellows in the front.. when it gets warmer...

thanks for comments on the seats.. I love em!!! there badass.. they keep me in when i do those crazy turns.. i actually bought the seats from dude from Honda-Tech.. and brackets/sliders are from Recaro also..

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
just noticed your neighbor has a teg too!! lol thats cool

and is it weird with the different cluster having a different redline than your b18b? or do you have a swap also? DIY amber corners would look dope.

i love white tegs too. lol

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice, sell me the wheels and you'll be set, haha. I have the CF dual guage bezel f/s if you'd be interested, im in the process of taking mine back to stock JDM/S2000 inteior and exterior thats why im selling, the gauges are already gone, its out of the car, was only in for about 2 months. If it dont sell I might just keep it, everyone loved it.

Anyways nice job and keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys..theres still alot of little pet peaves i have to fix.. like making the ride height even.. taking the pinstripe off.. lil stuff like that il fix later on... and as for the jdm cluster.. it is sort of weird but im use to it now.. im gettin my bottom end re-built so by then il raise the rev limiter up to 8..

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
VtecPow on Feb/21/04 said:
Dope seats. I got a white 94 GSR. Where did you get the clear signals and hood. How much?

Clear signals i got local perf. shop for like 20$.. and hood.. i got from someone on TI.. for 300...

Quote: Ochogirl on Feb/21/04 i like you car with the black wheels and the polished lip. put those back on.
Those wheels are wrapped on AZENIS.. i will be bringing those out for AutoX Season and bring it out to the Road Coarse.. probably around april.. I cant wait for ITR Expo

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.