Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, here are some pictures of my car (Click to see)Hope it works!
Well it looks pretty much stock, I just did a few things to it here and there. I read through a lot of posts and finally bought some Meguires products (basically the whole collection) and other products members reccomended and detailed the car up. I got a new system cuz my solobarics blew out! This time around I got a custom box and also added a screen and dvd player! I painted my Altezzas all red from reading the articles! I also painted most of the pieces inside the car as well. Let me know what you think! I am going to lower it pretty soon, I cant wait for that!! Let me know what you all think, all comments welcome!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
tight system dude. And i've got the same all red tail setup on my silver g3, it's hotness, i love your car

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey Shehzad32 nice job....question about that sub box..you made that yourself right. I was thinking of doing something like that, can you give me any tips on what you did and how you did it. Again, nice work.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
DAMN, I got one 12" running 275 watts and I think that's plenty loud. I am a big fan of the silver tegs.

·
Registered
874 Posts
if it wasnt for the automaticness and altezzas, id give you a 9 on my Teg-ometer.keep it up....oh, and nice system.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got the dvd player in the glove box as well. You should get yourself one of those gauge holders that fits in there and cut out an opening for yor dvd palyer then put some carpet on it to clean it up. I'll see if I can post a pic of it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Din130 on Mar/13/04 said:
Hey, what kinda spl you hittin?
I dont know yet, but im taking it to a competition on the 27th for the first time with this system cuz i just got it recently...so ill let you know then....

thanks for the comments everyone!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats awesome...i think i am gona do sumthin like that now! thats a really good idea man!! whats the hole ont he right side for?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts