Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive looked everywhere and I cant find any pictures of an Integra with the Enkei J10s. This doesnt make sense to me, considering the J10's look pretty badass. If someone knows where to find a picture of photshop one, please let me know. THANKS

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
one of my buddies just got some J10 recently. Looks great on a white 4dr. I should of snapped some pics. But yeah the color they have is suppose to be gunmetal. but its not really gunmetal in person. Its very very light

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
they only come 17" and are silver, gunmetal and black.

i think....

I was lookin for them in 16" bronze but they didn't have them so i didn't get them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Probably pretty sweet. I am thinking about putting them on my black 4dr LS. Im not sure if I like that gunmetal though.

·
Registered
247 Posts
They are 16's to clear things up. They come in polished gunmetal color and black. I bought the gunmetal not knowing they also came in black. :( But i still love how they look

The picture is with my phone. They look a lot better in person. I'll see if i can find a better picture

·
Registered
255 Posts
the only other thing i could suggest is go to discounttire.com and then there is a box that says see these rims on your car and then just do that...its not the same but it would probably have a better result than what you are getting from this post...just trying to be helpul :) and i already posted pictures..obviously haha...good luck searching

1 - 20 of 23 Posts