Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok lately ive been seening alot of people show off their red bulbs in their cluster so i decided to go ahead and try it! and i got to tell you they look awesome! next thing im doing is the climate controls. i know people might hate that everyone (me) showing off their gauges that look like everyone elses so maybe this one could be everyones thread?

here is a picture of mine

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ummm well this was shot in the driveway after driving for 20 to 30 mins. the motor is on as your can see the rpms are around 600.

oh btw im also going to do my clock in red too and maybe the light in the cig lighter

Vincent: its pretty easy. just take off the bezel and unscrew the cluster and pull out alittle bit and turn to the right so you can take out the bulbs and not have to unplug the cluster. there is an article on here which helps alot in knowing which bulbs to take out

·
Registered
569 Posts
Good job! i did mine like that couple months ago and i love it. i did the climate control at the same time. if you cant find the paper i used 3d glasses the red part. but i know there is a guy on here who sells it cheap by the square

POTHIAWALA: idk about his. but if you want to compare...mine is exactly where his is at, at running temperature.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Mine looks like yours at night, and like this by day:

You'll like it a lot more once you do the HVAC, cruise button, ashtray and lighter ring, etc. only thing not red on my dash is the stock deck, which will be replaced soon enough...

Edit: I also used the red lens from a pair of 3D glasses for my clock. And for HVAC, cruise, and defrost, I used red taillight repair tape (Ducky brand - Walmart!) I also did an LED retro for the ashtray and lighter ring. (Hot glued LEDs with filed tips into stock socket location.)

Re-Edit: More pics!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
This thread details my gauge overhaul, I had originally only planned to paint the bezels silver, and the needles red, but I got carried away! The bulk of the info on my cluster can be found on page 3, but the whole thread is useful. (And it's not mine, didn't mean to threadjack! *L*)

Before someone asks - my cluster looks as good as the day I re-installed it. No problems to report.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.