Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
I had red but I disliked it so I took it out and put stock ones back in.. I am planning on finding some hyper whites.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks, I already have the blue 5 LED ones from autolumination. Lately, they've been goin on and off. I jusst wanted to know where I can find cheaper bulbs. Because the ones I have are $7 a piece.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
looks pretty good, I like it (=

~P2P

·
Banned
9,126 Posts
^^^ thats wicked bright i love it im thinking about getting white but im not sure yet im gonna get some bigger better more important things first

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got mine at Advanced Auto Parts (not sure if it's a national chain or not)...like an Auto Zone or NAPA....

Just regular 194 bulbs colored red or blue or green or whatever...They were like $2-$5. I do not suggest using LEDs for this as they don't light up the cluster well, and they leave bright spots. LEDs are much more useful when you just need to SEE the light, not when you need to rely on the light they produce (if that makes sense)

·
Registered
390 Posts

here are how mine came out.. spent 3 bucks at walmart

·
Registered
390 Posts
yeah three bulbs, they come in pairs so you will have one extra.. and i used the general electric red bulbs 194R/BP2 from walmart

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.