Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a pic of a red teg with carbon-fiber altezza's? Please post if you do, i couldnt find any.
Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
no but i have a blue one with regular taillights

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
TegSpeed on Aug/09/02 said:
i've read 3 threads so far in the last 5 mins and they all had a pic of nospeedlimit143's integra
No sh*t! This guy is outta control. He must really want everyone to make sure they know how cool his car is.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I don't think his car is cool either...Not trying to hate, but that might be the worst front bumper I've ever seen...but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
jeez... i think i've pissed off some people here... sorry! i'll chill with the pictures.... i'm gonna go cry now

·
Registered
243 Posts
thats not the point you just posted just to post. No to help my man with the request he had. Not good forum etiquette. (sp)

·
Registered
655 Posts
dude, this is sad not a person has even responded to his question yet, just talked about no limit's ride. one of the mods might as well rename this thread and post it in "Your Integra" forum!

A guy down the block has a red G2 with carbon fiber altezzas, I'll see if he's there to snap a pick. I know it's not a G3 but I'll post it if you want to see the red w/ carbon fiber look??

·
Registered
655 Posts
nospeedlimit143 on Aug/09/02 said:
"Keep the rice in uncle ben's box."
Um... WHAT do you call the blue integra in the picture above me. Huge decals and body kits defined the term in a lot of peoples books last I remember. j/k

(thought I'd add my 2 cents w/ everyone else, but I will post that G2 w/ CF altezzass if you want it, bro)

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Lets please try to keep this on topic. I'm sorry I even pointed it out. Its done. He's fixed it.

Lets move on with the discussion. Anymore off-topic replies, flames, complements, whatever and this is gonna have to get locked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts