Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone... I have been lurking around here for a while and finally took some pics of my slow LS/SE. I know its slow... but it looks good doing it. Let me know what you think. I have a lot of mods planned (yes engine swap is one of them) and will post more pics soon.

Cardomain link:
Cardomain PSSSH

Chase

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Not really my style, but see lots of time and effort.

·
Registered
243 Posts
wow, i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but some people are really rude here.

i think it looks good, but'd look much better slizzamed!

a lot of people on the site here like their cars pretty plain, i think it's cool that yours is different, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
I was thinking about that slamming part but is that possible, look at how low the front bumper is.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Man great car!!! I don't know what everyone else on here is thinkin but i love it. I really planned on painting my teg yetllow but i ended up with it steele blue. Now seeing yours i wish i would have went with the yellow. And the front lip is the greatest thing i've ever seen, i really don't understand why everyone is hating on it........where did u get it?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.