Team Integra Forums banner

Pics of your Tanabe RM please

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  jwong1268 
#1 ·
I got my 2.5 exaust today and it feels great. Its way quieter that i expected it to be. The only thing i have against it is that the guy has the muffler coming about 3 inches off the edge of the back bumper. It looks really stupid so before i take it back up there i need to get an idea of what a tanabe racing medallion looks like on your cars (i have a Tsudo muffler designed after the RM) HELP please =)

#5 ·
BlackGSR on Sep/11/02 said:
thanks for the advice? anyways im going to bed soon and so thanks for being my daddy. Someone please got any pics?
Yeah, no problem....it's all stated in the guidelines.

"Bumping Threads
Keep it fair to all members and do not needlessly "bump" or "ttt" a topic you started. Chances are very good that if someone knew the answer or wanted to buy something, that they most definitely would post a reply."

Now I know you didn't say "bump" or "ttt" but "anyone" is probably just as bad...

#7 ·
Why do you think I'm trying to be a moderator? I'm just simply helping out and trying to keep it fair for everyone. I'm sorry that you can't follow the guidelines, but they are very simple and they help the site run smoother.

If you keep bumping your thread, it will get deleted and then you won't have any answers...

But like you said, back to topic now because I'd like to see some of these pictures too.

#13 ·
BlackGSR on Sep/11/02 said:
I got my 2.5 exaust today and it feels great. Its way quieter that i expected it to be. The only thing i have against it is that the guy has the muffler coming about 3 inches off the edge of the back bumper. It looks really stupid so before i take it back up there i need to get an idea of what a tanabe racing medallion looks like on your cars (i have a Tsudo muffler designed after the RM) HELP please =)
I have a 5Zigen catback & it sticks out about 3-5 inches from the bumper as well. I think a lot of straight thru designs are like this on the G3 tegs. Here are a few pix, the complete album can be seen HERE.

#14 ·
this exaust isnt loud at all. Ive also got it running with a test pipe and its just a tad louder that my dunk catback. Oh and im running a JDM 4-1 header as well. I like the way it sounds...nice and deep. If i had a way to record the sound i would to let you all hear it. My exaust sticks out more than the one you just posted pics of. It not slanted up like that either its slanted down. Thing looks horrible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.