·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's pics of my 94 LS. I have 98 tail lights now so
don't hate on the euros cuz they're gone. I know it's
not a lot of speed stuff but cosmetic and show is what
I was going for. And yes it is the real BOMEX kit not
the wannabes. Sorry if the pics are a little blurry.

·
Registered
72 Posts
you call that show?? u just bought a body kit and slapped it rite on.....shaved the moldings and called it a day....thats too generic....ive seen some stockers who look better than that...and those wheels gotta go...sorry just my opinion

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
SlammedGsR on Feb/20/04 said:
you call that show?? u just bought a body kit and slapped it rite on.....shaved the moldings and called it a day....thats too generic....ive seen some stockers who look better than that...and those wheels gotta go...sorry just my opinion
hey asshole chill out
looks real nice man, is that a stock color white?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
nice teg Dannaayyyy boy! very proud of your accomplishments...now all you gotta do is get her fixed and you'll be good to go! lemme know when you do that and we can meet up! gotta love the white teggies!!! ;)
*~*Ash*~*

·
Registered
638 Posts
SlammedGsR on Feb/20/04 said:
I really dont think people give a sh*t about opinions like that, if you want to go rag on some ones car do it some where else.
I like the car man, it looks awesome, that boomex kit looks real good too! I like the style. What color white is that?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Kriztah on Feb/20/04 said:
Quote: SlammedGsR on Feb/20/04you call that show?? u just bought a body kit and slapped it rite on.....shaved the moldings and called it a day....thats too generic....ive seen some stockers who look better than that...and those wheels gotta go...sorry just my opinion I really dont think people give a sh*t about opinions like that, if you want to go rag on some ones car do it some where else.
I like the car man, it looks awesome, that boomex kit looks real good too! I like the style. What color white is that?
Hey I dont agree with his opinion, but it is his opinion. If he thinks the car sucks, he can post it.
Yeah it was a little harsh but telling him "to go somewhere else" is a little out of line. If you post your car up on the net you have to expect some good and some bad comments from it, you cant expect everyone to give you thumbs up for your car.

Now that that's settled, I will express mine: I dont like the body kit. Its not my thing, but I respect the work on the car. Not my thing but good job anyway - youve put more into your Teg than I hav thus far.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
It may be his opinion, but he could have used a more respectful attitude in which to express his thoughts..We have a rule here..respect other members..as Far as im concerned I also think if he can't follow that simple rule then he can just leave. Just think of the Golden Rule: Treat others as you want to be treated. How would you feel if someone basically called your car an ugly peice of sh|t that no effort was put into when obviously you put so much hard work into it.., If everyone would just use this rule for most situations in the world then I guarantee crime would be down like 50%.

·
Registered
638 Posts
if you expect to give some bad comments expect some bad comments to come back on you. Carma is a b*tch isn't it. No ones here to listen to that crap, sorry I momentarily changed the subject off your awesome show car, but now thats settled.

Where did you get your kit? you should post your mods, looked on your profile and thier not bad, cant wait to get my car up there, the pics are just more ambition to get it done!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.