Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
DAMN!! I love it!!!
Those are Motegi MR7s, right? I want those wheels so bad, but they're just too heavy for my liking.
If you take off the sunrof visor, it'd be perfect!

-Ep

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EpsilonGSR on Aug/27/02 said:
DAMN!! I love it!!!
Those are Motegi MR7s, right? I want those wheels so bad, but they're just too heavy for my liking.
If you take off the sunrof visor, it'd be perfect!

-Ep
yep montegi m7's yea there not meant for racing. pretty heavy wheels, but no need for racing im gonna go with show now i guess.....yea i was thinking aboutt aking off the visor and smaller or no spoiler...give it that smooth look :)

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
integra00gsr on Aug/27/02 said:
pretty nice rims, i agree take the visor off and that wing looks wierd but other than that nice car
Thats the TypeR wing man, why does it look weird?????

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep car is lowered...around 1.5inch
i have a problem tho..if there is more than 3 ppl in the car the back tires rub against the fender wall (i think its fenderwall)

any sollutions to that
thanks for the comments :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
yeah.. its definately not a type-r spoiler....

but :cool: lookin anyway.. I love the sideskirts.. thats what I have too..

·
Registered
32 Posts
it kind of looks like the rsx type r spoiler it is not a itr spoiler i guarentee it. a integra type r spoiler looks sweet

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
ravi2002 on Aug/27/02 said:
i have a problem tho..if there is more than 3 ppl in the car the back tires rub against the fender wall (i think its fenderwall)

any sollutions to that
a decal that says "no fat chicks"

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice car.... i love it... the only thing it needs is to have is the sunroof visor taken off then it would be fine. other than that your car is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts