Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

first and second pic is mine...
the third one is one of our itr meets...can u find my car??=)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice itr bro! Is your itr meet prejudice against any other color than yellow or white? lol That's a pretty tight pic of the crew though..

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Badass!!!!

Damn those type R's look incredible - u are in some good company!!! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahha...prejudice??=)...no no...unfortunately we just don't sell black ones in canada...

·
Registered
226 Posts
itr165 on 03/June/2002 said:
hahahha...prejudice??=)...no no...unfortunately we just don't sell black ones in canada...
Oh..o.k. my bad! lol

·
Registered
777 Posts
Damn what a turn out. I cant belive that many people show up. Not to mention I cant belive there are that many people with R's in one area. I cant even get one person to show for the Georgia teg meets and that is for all tegs. I was the only one who showed one other guy went to the wrong place and showed about 55min after the meet time by then I was gone. I stayed for about 30min.
What type of area are do your meets cover? All local 1hr or less or do some people really travel to get there?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that was a reallly low count in our ITR meet already...we have a lot of R's around Richmond and Vancouver B.C. >_<...not such a good thing sometimes...hahaha...but its all within an hour or actually within half an hour and all the cars are local...we are trying to get another ITR meet up and running soon with about 20+ ITR's...*fingers crossed*

·
Registered
777 Posts
WOW is all I can say. I just wish that other teg owners showed even a little effort to get to a meet.

P.S. If there are any GA members who really want to meet look for post in GA forum. We are trying to get a meet planned. (Or any tegs that will drive to atlanta from out of state that is cool also)

·
Registered
251 Posts
.:drooling:. .:still drooling:. Nice car itr165.And i love that pic with all those itr.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahaha..thanx guys...actually, mine was shipped from toronto,and like wise with my friends...i guess we did steal all of the toronto ITR's

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice Car! I was just there last week! I visited my friend in Seattle and we drove up to Vancouver. Do you drive down to the US often? We passed through Richmond too. I love the weather down there. Nice sushi restaurants there too!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahhaha...yea...i drive down to the US once in a while...not too often...never with my R yet though...i'm trying to keep the mileage relatively low...but i am heading down to LA in July once and august once...sushi is cheap and good in richmond...i guess everything is cheap cause the Canadian dollars so low!...anyone going to importshowoff in vancouver?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts