Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finnaly got my digital camera to work now so here are my pics of my sweeet ride

Adam's Teg

·
Registered
309 Posts
Need to drop it . Change the rims, change the valve cover take those ricers stickers off. sorry dude ugly integra.

·
Registered
997 Posts
just b/c of the AEM sticker?? Anyways i like how those rims look w/ the car...car looks sweet w/ those fog lights where they are

·
Registered
663 Posts
ultraspeedefro on Aug/12/02 said:
Need to drop it . Change the rims, change the valve cover take those ricers stickers off. sorry dude ugly integra.
why is there integra-bashing still going on? start showing some respect....

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah that is a pretty cool car. What's with the dissin of the AEM sticker? At least it's not APC, that would be a joke. Nice(not rice)car Adam.

·
Registered
72 Posts
for all u pplz out there sayin stuff like "why is there integra-bashing still going on? start showing some respect...." u need to show some respect , they man asked for an opinion and he got what he asked for ....and i think the car is ahiite if biger rims and paint the side moldin and drop the car it would be pretty clean

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have AEM underdrive pulleys on it that's why that stickers there. I had to remove a bunch of stuff, i/h/e because I was going to sell my car, but my bank wouldn't approve my loan for the next car I was going to buy (2000 Type-R) so I sold all of the aftermarket stuff except a few things, like the rims, underdrives, valve cover, stereo.

My WW Avenger front clip should be in this week, and i'm doing a 5 speed swap on it as we speak.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dave181024 on Aug/12/02 said:
just b/c of the AEM sticker?? Anyways i like how those rims look w/ the car...car looks sweet w/ those fog lights where they are
There were some fog lights I picked up at autozone.. I'll tell you the kind/price/part number when I stop by there next.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts