Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my car before i throw it in the shop for a black paint job and fixing some prob. If anyone knows where i can find a cf trunk and the cf trunk lid cover please pm me and also the drive side fender...

·
Registered
515 Posts
It looks okay. I used to have the extreme front as well. Get rid of the monster tach though. Should have gotten a clearer pic of the girls on your hood, lol. Good job though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
95GsrTeg on Jan/19/06 said:
i would have gotten some sideskirts and maybe a rear body kit before i painted it........ but i can't tell if you have one or not
yeah i was plannin on getting a buddy club rear bumper and some nice sideskirts but yet im also considering going jdm, but i need a paint job quick.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LoAndShoIntegra on Jan/19/06 said:
It looks okay. I used to have the extreme front as well. Get rid of the monster tach though. Should have gotten a clearer pic of the girls on your hood, lol. Good job though.
lol thanx next time i wont use my camera phone...but yeah the monster tach and the fire ext. is gonna be out soon, i wanna try the extreme look on the outside and the jdm in the inside or just do all jdm...still thinking about it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eonflux on Jan/19/06 said:
thats gotta be at least 400 lbs on top of ur car lol... our cars dent so easily i would hesitate to have chcks on there like that... even if they were that hott haha
hahahaha....yeah you should have seen me i was almost busting into tears when they told me they were gonna lay down on my car i was like ahh..but as soon as i saw them on it i didnt care lol...and about the brunette...fine lil girl, shes only 17...but damn she does have a nice ass.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
i remember when i was 14..i wanted that body kit so bad
..XTREME

anyways werent you scared about havin those girls on your hood
if some chick got all over my car id cus em out and tell them to gtfo
my gf knows better
the only thing she touches in the car is her head against the roof

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gargsta on Jan/20/06 said:
i remember when i was 14..i wanted that body kit so bad
..XTREME

anyways werent you scared about havin those girls on your hood
if some chick got all over my car id cus em out and tell them to gtfo
my gf knows better
the only thing she touches in the car is her head against the roof
yeah man i was scared ****less but as soon as i saw that ass on my car i couldnt say anything i was like um...can i **** you please lol. but yeah never again would that happend too scared,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.