Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have close-up pics of the Comptech Cat-back exhaust, installed ? Preferably for a 3rd Generation GSR, but I'm not picky, I'll take anything. I've seen the one pic of it installed on Surfer X's car, but I need to see more of what the muffler looks like. I have a 'Comptech' exhaust tip installed on my GSR, but it looks like the previous owner just welded the tip to the factory exhaust system. I've looked at Comptech's website, but they don't sell just the exhaust tips, so I need more close-up pics of what the whole system looks like. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I don't have any pictures off hand (its dark out), but if you look on the passanger side of your muffler there should be a plate on the muffler that says "Comptech" on it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've looked, and it doesn't..... this is very depressing. It looks like the previous owner of my car just got a Comptech exhaust tip welded to the stock exhaust system.... argh...
Well at least now I know what my next major upgrade is gonna be.
Does anyone know whare I can get a Comptech cat-system for cheaper than what Comptech's website is asking ?

Thanks, StyleTEG, for the help.

·
Registered
37 Posts
comptech just jacked up their prices to all their retail customers, modacar had them for around 540 and i dont think you'll find it new for much cheaper than that

but its not a big deal if you buy this system used buz its stainless steel, badass

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your help. I'm gonna start shopping around.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW, thanks a bunch, very helpful. Can't wait till I get a REAL one, now.... when I can afford it...

Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
best price I found was modacar.com 549.00 before shipping.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have the same one in swiftllamagone's pic , but the only pics I have of my Teg were taken before I got it.
I'll have to take some more pics !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts