Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
^^^^ damn that makes me wanna keep mine green. i like the x-mas kinda theme goin on all i really want is cf hood hatch and a 98+ conv. and ill be perfectly happy

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
dc4bill on Sep/01/07 said:
^^^^ damn that makes me wanna keep mine green. i like the x-mas kinda theme goin on all i really want is cf hood hatch and a 98+ conv. and ill be perfectly happy
thats what i said...

then sparcos came, then so much ****, then a lsvtec build, then i sold her and got an is300 haha

·
Registered
436 Posts
I was considering a carbon fiber hood and hatch as well, but I'd paint both to match rest of my car.
Otherwise my car would certainly get stolen...But instead of both of those, I'm just gonna get a fiberglass with a 1995 subies gt hood scoop...

·
Registered
574 Posts
yes it does removes quite a bit of weight.. have you ever tried opening your hatch without the dampers? that $#!+$ heavy... but i think half the weight is from the glass/wiper motor

·
Registered
165 Posts
i have a 95 ls built w a carbon hatch and i also bought the fal rear window that weighs only 7lbs,it dosent make much sense to leave the heavy glass on.i put my stock one back on for the winter so the window dosent get scratched but i love it

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
95tegownr on Sep/02/07 said:
i have a 95 ls built w a carbon hatch and i also bought the fal rear window that weighs only 7lbs,it dosent make much sense to leave the heavy glass on.i put my stock one back on for the winter so the window dosent get scratched but i love it
Where did you go in getting the glass and what not??

Does the FAL feel cheep and plexi-glass like or what??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.