Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched all over the boards and I haven't seen any actual member pics of the azect bodykit, front, sides and rear. I know what it looks like, but I would rather see actual member pics.

Anyone...

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Wild0ne (Cydney) has the side skirts on her black GSR...very clean looking! However, the full kit requires 94-07 rear bumper and a JDM conversion. Pricy stuff but good stuff

·
Registered
105 Posts
grounddynamics.com charges $207 for shipping to canada... ouch... just placed an order but now I have to cancel it... really want the azect sideskirts :p

·
Registered
105 Posts
w000t!!! i complained to grounddynamics about the shipping and they lowered it down to $90 lol...guess im gettin em for 240 shipped :)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
c2_nap on Feb/12/04 said:
grounddynamics.com charges $207 for shipping to canada... ouch... just placed an order but now I have to cancel it... really want the azect sideskirts :p

Quote: c2_nap on Feb/12/04 w000t!!! i complained to grounddynamics about the shipping and they lowered it down to $90 lol...guess im gettin em for 240 shipped :)
Then what was the price in canadian just for the side skirts without shipping?

Then how much was shipping before you complained?

And after complained?

·
Registered
478 Posts
He is paying $240 shipped. It was $207 for shipping, he complained and they lowered it to $90.

*Edit* I think he is talking US though because on the site the skirts are $150 so you add $90 for shipping and you get $240 US soo like $315 CAN Shipped.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well they were $150 US plus $207 US for shipping. After I entered all my CC info and placed the order, it then finally showed the price for shipping. I was like what the f#@% ... e-mailed them to cancel my order because of shipping and they said they can do 90 US for shipping. So intotal it was $240 US about $310 CDN with shipping....not 2 shabby... Hope they fit perfectly tho...

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yes C2, I've been looking for sideskirts for a good price like that =) Please post your experience with them with fitment when you get them.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I won't slap it on til about april or so...once the snow starts to melt here... But I'll test fit them. Got a 98+ front end I gotta slap on, side skirts, front lip and a 98+ back bumper... damn i cant wait lol

·
Registered
2,632 Posts

it adds on a little, not as much as a full body kit, but its definitely lower than stock. compare this pic with the one i posted of the cspeed integra. you can decide for yourself.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts