Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
niceee cars...bad pictures.

sorry i'm turning into a photography nut. I assuming your camera isn't nightshot friendly since those pictures are way grainier then they should be while your daytime/sunset shot looks clean. If your camera does have some handy nightime features switch over to the nighttime mode (usually marked with a moon). If you could bump down the ISO, turn up the shutter speed and use a tripod. Check out the manual and you'll find where those functions are. Trust me, i love a good looking teg. But a good looking teg captured in a good looking picture is the best.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
What camera are you using? If you can, I'd adjust the apature and exposure to make the night pictures turn out better. Still, very clean cars.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a canon powershot a310, i noticed how grainy the night ones turned out in contrast with the day ones.. i think the exposure is off a bit. i did have the iso low and i have a tripod that i was using. next time i will use my mamiya/sekor 35mm should have some better pictures then. :)

p.s. mystikal, your avatar owns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.