Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got some new rims and tires put on. They are 16" Drag-DR16s with Toyo Proxes FZ4 205/45/16. I did have money saved up to lower it with Omni Power coilovers, but when I was having the new rims and tires put on we realized that my bearings and steering rack were messed up pretty bad. I replaced all of that which left me flat broke for a while. So here are some pics for the time being until I drop it. Enjoy...
BEFORE

AFTER

I Can't Wait To Lower It! Comments welcome.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Massive improvement. once you lower it that thing will be looking nice.

·
Registered
829 Posts
mattuk180586 on Sep/06/07 said:
Quote: vdubthis on Sep/06/07nice.. i really like those how much did you pick them up for

Rims- 420
Tires- 330
what a world u almost paid the same amount for tires as u did the rims. I guess its better to do that then 2 have some cheap tires that will pop or loose thread in 3 months

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Integra4dr on Sep/06/07 said:
Should have bought a drop first... lookin good tho.
I Wanted to lower it on the 16's instead of the old 17's. I was going to do it at the same time, but I found out about the front end being messed up. It will come soon though.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
slicknick951 on Sep/06/07 said:
Quote: mattuk180586 on Sep/06/07Quote: vdubthis on Sep/06/07nice.. i really like thosehow much did you pick them up for

Rims- 420
Tires- 330

what a world u almost paid the same amount for tires as u did the rims. I guess its better to do that then 2 have some cheap tires that will pop or loose thread in 3 months

Believe me, I've had some bad experiences with cheap tires. on the old ones I had I had three flats, and one blow out. I wanted to do it right this time. I love the feel of these. 10 times better!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
nice wheels man! but i agree with everyone... once its lowered it will look a whole lot better!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.