Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im in a little dilemma here, my teg was recently stolen and found in a ditch, the poor thing got its grill busted up really bad. Now i have to decide which way to go. It needs to be fixed, i had a shogun front bumper on it and i liked it. But i also liked it when it was stock. What do you guys think? If i go for the stock look im gonna convert to a newer style front with a type R lip, shaved side moldings and type R wing. What do you guys think? Any help will be appreciated.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4291490827

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Um, first off the link doesn't work without a password for some reason. To your main point about stock or back to the newer style front. If your paying for it and it's coming out of your pockets, go for the stock or which ever is cheaper so you can save up for performance mods unless your not paying for it or just into the looks rather than performance, go for the new style you mentioned. Either way it's your teg and you do what's in your best interest.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah I'd say go for the type r or the WW rs lip w/ the type r wing, if you don't go w/that what is your second option. Yo your hood & rims are hot what size & how much on the drop?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
click on the link in my signature to check out pics of my car...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
The Type-R. I don't like that kit u had on in the pictures....I like the "Extreme" style kit if anything. Also...that's not the ITR yellow colour on your car is it? Damn it's SO bright...it hurts my eyes.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys, i appreciate all your feedback, its clear you guys like the stock look, and i agree. I got the kit for free from my cousin, you cant beat gettin something for nothing. I liked it for a while but it is kinda ugly, so im goin back to stock. Im gonna go with the 98+ front with a type r lip, remove the side moldings and get a type r wing. The color looks really bright in the picture, i guess it was the sun. Thanks guys.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts