Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can honestly say I don't ever recall my car looking this great --- even the first day I bought the car! It looks awesome and has this "glow" to it.
Here are some sample pics:

The rest of the album can be viewed at:
ITR+KLASSE+PLATINUM

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
That's the cool thing about putting this stuff on white cars. Usually they just look bright as hell. With Klasse and Platinum there is a look like nothing else the car has ever seen. :) That looks awesome!! Wait till you get a couple more layers of Platinum on it. :)

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Looks great! Great reflection especially for white paint!

You have a very beautiful car :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
ah, jdm,......(drool)....

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
vietcious on Aug/03/02 said:
nice.....a dirty one would still look good...
i so totally agree.. a Type R with a JDM front... i'd give up anything for that car or one like it

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i actually applied it in my garage..but moved the car outside in the sunlight to see how the klasse/platinum worked

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
You don't want to apply anything to your car in direct sunlight. Everything works better if applied to a cool surface. When the surface is hot the product can't dry or cure properly. Always work in the shade when you are doing this kind of thing. :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
there was a group buy for it here, seek and you shall find or click on the top of the page the purple banner. I picked up the group but havent used it on my car yet.only girlfreinds car and it was sweet you can just dust off the dirt. it was really cool

1 - 19 of 19 Posts