Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post a few pics of the recently completed interior paint on my '92 teg. The red stands out in the pictures (trays, console, buttons, gauge face, etc) but i also used a lot of flat black (vents, console, pannels, instrument borders, etc). Comments/questions/suggestions?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks good! If I had the time, I'd do it too. But I don't, nor do I have the money! But anyways, lookin' sexy!! ;) hehe

·
Registered
138 Posts
Please put the spray can down. and slowly back away... LOL JK... looks good ... just not my thing..

·
Registered
176 Posts
i never understood the two tone thang, but thats just my monkey-feelings. anytime a person can save-on _____ (fill in the blank) its well worth it and well done. keep'm coming, next do your rims, brakes, exhaust, tail lights, headlights, hell do the windows. do your engine...give it that brand new florescent green.

·
Registered
456 Posts
You can just use any kinda spray paint and paint ur interior???
Do you guys paint while the interior is in the car or do you take apart the parts first and then paint them outside??
What happens when heat builds up in the car ? Will the paint melt or change colors?? once you paint it can you get it off? Thanks guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts