Team Integra Forums banner

Pics from accident in Wal-mart

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  TerrorB 
#1 ·
#4 ·
damn dude. that sucks... doesn't look severe as far as undercarriage structure... she'll be better before you know it. might wanna consider getting the mouldings shaved if they are painting the stuff anyway.

#7 ·
actually, if it happened in the parking lot, then you don't get anything... trust me, i know from experience. the parking lot is private property. they aren't forced to pay you a dime. you can take them to small claims court, but they still don't have to pay.

#11 ·
Daaaamn!!!! your car got knocked the f*^k out ...that sux ...they got the wheels tooo....dont let the insurance company toss you around get all you can even if you wer'nt in the car I'd get some pain and suffering looked like it was a tight teg

#12 ·
hey i got hit in my school parking lot wiht my old integra and got 2500 bucks out of it for a couple small dents and some scratches. It was deffinetly the fat girls fault in the ram van cause she didn't look befroe backing up so maybe you will have a chance to get some money out of it.

#18 ·
I had the same thing happen to me in my old import a while back...just had a front fender bent in and I was able to fix that, do a full custom paint job, shaved emblems, smoothed panels and a spoiler installed cuz of the kid that hit me from behind...good luck TerrorB in collecting the $$$. Hope you pick a phat body kit for the car (no rice please)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.