Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
That sucks,dude. Hope it wasn't your fault.Time to collect some insurance money.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
damn dude. that sucks... doesn't look severe as far as undercarriage structure... she'll be better before you know it. might wanna consider getting the mouldings shaved if they are painting the stuff anyway.

·
Registered
442 Posts
actually, if it happened in the parking lot, then you don't get anything... trust me, i know from experience. the parking lot is private property. they aren't forced to pay you a dime. you can take them to small claims court, but they still don't have to pay.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Wow, that happened IN wal mart? I always thought that those aisles were too close together. Just kidding.

That does suck, thats a lot of damage for a parking lot. Hope it gets better soon.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I bet you don't shop at wal-mart again any time soon!!!!!!!!
sorry bro that sux harry ba##s.
good luck with fixin her up.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Dang! I looked at the first picture and saw the little streak on the front fender and thought "that's not too bad". But then I saw the next picture and I was like "Oh Snap!" Sorry dude.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Daaaamn!!!! your car got knocked the f*^k out ...that sux ...they got the wheels tooo....dont let the insurance company toss you around get all you can even if you wer'nt in the car I'd get some pain and suffering looked like it was a tight teg

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey i got hit in my school parking lot wiht my old integra and got 2500 bucks out of it for a couple small dents and some scratches. It was deffinetly the fat girls fault in the ram van cause she didn't look befroe backing up so maybe you will have a chance to get some money out of it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some lady in a acura legend crashed into it.
My sponsors said it will cost around 2000 to fix and they'll get an extimate of almost 4000 so i can paint it get Z3 fenders full bodykit, shaved molding and probably exhaust.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me in my old import a while back...just had a front fender bent in and I was able to fix that, do a full custom paint job, shaved emblems, smoothed panels and a spoiler installed cuz of the kid that hit me from behind...good luck TerrorB in collecting the $$$. Hope you pick a phat body kit for the car (no rice please)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts